|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Click to Register||(Group)|
|Start Date: 24/10/2022 End Date: 28/10/2022||Nairobi Kenya||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 19/12/2022 End Date: 23/12/2022||Nairobi Kenya||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 15/05/2023 End Date: 19/05/2023||Nairobi Kenya||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
Agribusiness finance is a major factor of production in setting up an agribusiness enterprise. This training explores the use of specific management tools to improve decision-making within an agribusiness firm so as to ensure effective sourcing and application of financial resources. This course aims at helping the participants in identifying market opportunities and developing viable agro-enterprises that are sustainable and which are geared towards improving the incomes of rural farmers, processors, and traders.
Participants who successfully complete the course will receive Certificate of Participation.
By the end of the course, the participant should be able to:
· Apply skills in participatory methods for farmers in market analysis and decision making.
· Guide farmers in market identification and selection of attractive enterprise options, based on information gathered from the market and market chain.
· Understand the economic concepts related to agriculture and agribusiness
· Learn the basic requirements for business operations
· Know the causes of business failures
· Help farmers engage with markets.
· Build agro-enterprise skills within the community so that groups can continue to effectively engage with the marketplace in the future.
· Able to identify tools for working with a community.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is intended for agricultural extension officers, senior agricultural officials and policy makers working with communities, governments, funding agencies, research organizations and non-government organizations among others. It is also suitable for business owners and representatives from organizations that support entrepreneurship and/or seek to enable an environment in which businesses can flourish.
· Introduction to Agribusiness investment
· Introduction to agribusiness finance
· Developing one’s own Agri-business enterprise
· Marketing management in agriculture
· Challenges facing agribusiness enterprise development
· Persistency and resilience
· The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
· The participants should be reasonably proficient in English as all facilitation and course materials will be offered in English.
· Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· The training will be held at Kincaid Training Centre. The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments and lunch.
· All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation and airport pickup are arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training coordinator at Email: email@example.com or Tel: +254 724592901
· This training can also be customized to suit the needs of your institution upon request. You can have it delivered in our Kincaid Training Centre or at a convenient location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 724592901 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments are due upon registration. Payment should be sent to our Bank account before commencement of training and proof of payment sent to email@example.com