|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Click to Register||(Group)|
|Start Date: 28/11/2022 End Date: 02/12/2022||Nairobi Kenya||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 13/02/2023 End Date: 17/02/2023||Nairobi Kenya||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
Excel simulation investigates real-life phenomena with the help of models. This technology is results-oriented, interactive and user-friendly. This course aims at teaching the whole process of simulation such as data simulation, reference simulation, grid reference simulation, simulation mode, etc.
Participants who successfully complete the course will receive a Certificate of Participation.
By the end of this training, the participants will be able to;
· Properly understand and differentiate between descriptive and Inferential Statistics.
· Assess advanced concepts related to Statistics and Data Analysis
· Evaluate statistical calculations.
· Critically Understand statistics from basic to advance using excel
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course targets statistician, analyst, or an upcoming data scientist and beginners who want to learn how to analyze data with excel.
· Introduction to Statistics and excel
· Types of data
· Formulas and Functions
· Descriptive Statistics
· Data Visualization
· Basic Probability Concepts
· Hypothesis Testing
· Tests for Mean, Variance and Proportions using t test, z test, p value, chi square
· Correlation and regression
· Coefficient of Determination
· Regression using Data Analysis Pack
· The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
· The participants should be reasonably proficient in English as all facilitation and course materials will be offered in English.
· Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· The training will be held at Kincaid Training Centre. The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments and lunch.
· All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation and airport pickup are arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training coordinator at Email: email@example.com or Tel: +254 724592901
· This training can also be customized to suit the needs of your institution upon request. You can have it delivered in our Kincaid Training Centre or at a convenient location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 724592901 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments are due upon registration. Payment should be sent to our Bank account before commencement of training and proof of payment sent to email@example.com