|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Click to Register||(Group)|
|Start Date: 15/05/2023 End Date: 19/05/2023||Nairobi Kenya||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 31/10/2022 End Date: 04/11/2022||Nairobi Kenya||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 26/12/2022 End Date: 30/12/2022||Nairobi Kenya||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
Electronic document and records management is used by organizations to manage documents and records throughout the document life-cycle, from creation to destruction. Electronic Document Management System ensures records aren't lost, and help you get any information or data you need quickly and reliably. Saving money wherever possible is key for any start-up, and storing documents electronically is a cost-effective way to manage all your records. This training will equip participants with the knowledge and skills of effective management of information using ICT tools, applications and techniques.
The course is based on a participatory, active learning approach, with an emphasis on critical reflection and peer-to-peer learning. The course instructor will provide individualised feedback where appropriate. Participants will do the required readings, prepare interim and final assignments and participate in group discussions.
Participants who successfully complete the course will receive Certificate of Participation.
By the end of the course, the participant should be able to;
· Understand the components, legal obligations and international standards for electronic documents and records management systems (EDRMS)
· Understand electronic information management
· Ensure that content is consistently formatted, named and controlled
· Digitize their information for easier tasks assignment
· Create and implement workflows of your information greatly improving internal and external collaboration.
· Know how to deliver information at the point of need
· Understand records retention schedule structure and implementation
· Properly back up information
· Develop an EDRM strategy
This course will approximately take 5 days
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course targets compliance managers, Information security managers, Records managers, Information managers, operations managers, administrators, librarians, and secretaries.
· Introduction to electronic document
· Information sources and uses
· Legal environment of electronic document
· Policies and standards
· Records versus document
· Lifecycle of documents
· Non-compliance costs
· Document flow in business processes
· Capture of document; shared folders
· Capture models
· Classification and retrieval of electronic document
· Extraction and use of document content
· Document imaging versus document management
· Interfacing and interoperability
· Access and control of electronic document
· Audit trails
· Creation and utilization of new information
· Creation of documents
· Word templates versus eForms
· Design and deployment of electronic forms
· Distribution of document
· Modeling of workflow and business process
· Technology options
· Development of an information strategy
· Selection of EDRMS
· EDRMS implementation
· The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
· The participants should be reasonably proficient in English as all facilitation and course materials will be offered in English.
· Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· The training will be held at Kincaid Training Centre. The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments and lunch.
· All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation and airport pickup are arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training coordinator at Email: email@example.com or Tel: +254 724592901
· This training can also be customized to suit the needs of your institution upon request. You can have it delivered in our Kincaid Training Centre or at a convenient location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 724592901 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments are due upon registration. Payment should be sent to our Bank account before commencement of training and proof of payment sent to email@example.com