|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Click to Register||(Group)|
|Start Date: 13/11/2023 End Date: 17/11/2023||Nairobi Kenya||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
Online marketing refers to any form of advertising or marketing that is done on the web. It includes all promotions via emails, social media posts, paid advertisements on search engines, etc. Most companies prefer the internet as the better advertising platform to the traditional ways of television, newspaper and radio since they can reach a larger, more relevant audience at a cheaper cost. This training will equip the participants with everything they require to create a powerful online marketing appearance that will attract customers.
Participants who successfully complete the course will receive Certificate of Participation.
By the end of this training, the participants will be able to;
· Implement marketing strategies across the major online marketing channels
· Grow a Business Online from Scratch
· Build a world-class website in 1 hour without any coding.
· Make Money as an Affiliate Marketer
· Avoid common mistakes and set up profitable campaigns first time.
· Improve your marketing with Google Analytics data
The course will take 5 days approximately
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is intended for all Marketing professionals, business owners, career changers and anyone who wants to gain digital marketing skills in the shortest time possible.
· Introduction to online marketing
· Market Research
· Email Marketing
· SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
· YouTube Marketing
· Social Media Marketing (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Quora)
· Linked in Marketing
· App Marketing
· Google AdWords
· Facebook Ads
· Google Analytics
· The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
· The participants should be reasonably proficient in English as all facilitation and course materials will be offered in English.
· Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· The training will be held at Kincaid Training Centre. The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments and lunch.
· All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation and airport pickup are arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training coordinator at Email: email@example.com or Tel: +254 724592901
· This training can also be customized to suit the needs of your institution upon request. You can have it delivered in our Kincaid Training Centre or at a convenient location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 724592901 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments are due upon registration. Payment should be sent to our Bank account before commencement of training and proof of payment sent to email@example.com