|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Click to Register||(Group)|
|Start Date: 12/12/2022 End Date: 16/12/2022||Nairobi Kenya||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 13/02/2023 End Date: 17/02/2023||Nairobi Kenya||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
Managing and analyzing qualitative data can be a trying experience since the researchers have to triangulate all kind of data to articulate conclusions. Qualitative data researchers now have the option to use technology in data management and data analysis to ease the complexity of the research process. This training course will train the participants on using the qualitative software known as NVivo in managing and analyzing qualitative data.
Participants who successfully complete the course will receive a Certificate of Participation.
By the end of this training, the participants will be able to;
· Determine the approaches of qualitative analysis
· Differentiate the various methods used in collecting qualitative data
· Generate a project using NVIVO
· Import data and create sources
· Develop a qualitative data analysis framework using NVIVO
· Undertake qualitative data analysis using NVIVO
· Create a qualitative report
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course is intended for project staff, researchers, managers, decision makers, and development practitioners using qualitative data who want to use technology in the management and analysis of qualitative data.
Module 1: introduction to NVivo and qualitative research
· NVivo key terms
· Qualitative Data
· Qualitative vs Quantitative
· Sources of Qualitative data
· The NVivo Workspace
· Types of Qualitative Data
Module 2: Getting Started with NVivo
· Creating a new project
· Importing Documents
· Opening and Saving project
· Working with Qualitative data files
Module 3: Working with Codes and Nodes
· Browsing Nodes
· Creating a linked memo
· Creating Memos
· Creating nodes
· Memos, annotations and links
· Type of Nodes,
Module 4: Summarizing the Data
· Creating Attributes within NVivo
· Getting Results; Coding Query and Matrix Query
· Importing Attributes from a Spreadsheet
Module 5: Visualize your project
· Create models and graphs to visualize connections
· Create reports and extracts
· Display your data in charts
· The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
· The participants should be reasonably proficient in English as all facilitation and course materials will be offered in English.
· Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· The training will be held at Kincaid Training Centre. The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments and lunch.
· All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation and airport pickup are arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training coordinator at Email: email@example.com or Tel: +254 724592901
· This training can also be customized to suit the needs of your institution upon request. You can have it delivered in our Kincaid Training Centre or at a convenient location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 724592901 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments are due upon registration. Payment should be sent to our Bank account before commencement of training and proof of payment sent to email@example.com